2014 Monroe PTA Goals and Objectives
Implement effective communication with all students, parents, teachers and staff members
• Regularly seek input from the PTA membership on our goals and objectives.
• Continually update the membership on the progress of the planned programs and fundraising activities.
• Provide Monroe teachers and staff members with updated information after each PTA meeting via a PTA newsletter.
• Promote the PTA web pages, Yahoo!Group, the Monthly PTA Newsletter and email as effective tools of communication.
• Commit to timely responses to all email queries.
• Support teacher and staff morale by providing snacks at monthly meetings and fall and winter teacher appreciation luncheons
Support the educational needs of every student regardless of age, gender or abilities
• Provide additional resources as determined by the PTA through various fundraising activities
• Support science, music, art, math, and technology education.
• Support health and fitness on an on-going basis.
• Support school musical theatre and counseling programs.
Promote awareness of diversity within our community
• Implement programs that encourage the exploration of other cultures.
• Increase active participation to reflect the diverse make-up of our community.
• Provide a united environment, in conjunction with Campbell merchants, thoughcommunity events such as community dinners and dinner night fundraisers.